Monday 23 September 2013

Music Choice Reasons

The music choices I have made are produced by Asian-American artists. This is because I wanted to keep with the main theme and also because there are currently no British-Chinese musicians of the same/similar music genre at the moment.
The genre of my documentary is emotional drama. I have chosen the music specifically due to the songs containing mostly light tones and violins sounds, which are used predominantly in mainstream productions to convey emotions, so combined with my footage I am aiming to cause the audience to react in the same way that the original composers of the music would have wanted too.



Using this Youtube compilation as an example, the music is made up of most orchestral string instruments and have occasional piano riffs to compliment the visuals.

No comments:

Post a Comment