Monday 23 September 2013

Music Ideas

A Little Bit of Knowledge

These songs I have considered to include in my production are because I think the messages are very relevant,
each in a different way:


 Kina Grannis
 A singer-song writer, she is one of my favourite artist. I've been avid fan of her's, I noticed straight away that her songs are all very mellow and each has a deep meaning to it.






Her songs have been featured on the BBC's "Wallander" Trailer and an advert from Disneyland: 







 Jason Chen
His music is mostly originally in English but often he creates Chinese versions to appeal to a wider audience.
I am planning on including this song because I want a establish even more of a connection with China.





David Choi
My long-term favourite artist. He is unsigned, which gives music more meaning to his work. His style is very calming, relaxing and all about love. In main-stream work, he created a song used in the film "Lucky", in an episode of the show "Make It Or Break It" and in several Korean Dramas.




Magnetic North
This particular song is about families and being in a place called "Home", hence the title of it. This song contains lyrics that I think anybody could relate to.









funtwo
This is an electric guitar cover and rock arrangement of Pachelbel's Canon in D; one of the most familiar songs that is constantly used in the proffessional media industry. This clip is a modern take on that song, so I think the younger audiences are able to enjoy it too.



New HeightsThis is a very emotional song, it's about staying strong and finding hope within you.
I think I will use this song as a closing to my production to end on an emphasis of the sensitive topic.








No comments:

Post a Comment