Friday 20 September 2013

Reviews of Previous products

Adults who have adopted, may find Somewhere Between useful.

I have looked up reviews of previous documentaries and many parents have said that they watched it with their children and inspired them to find ways to bond more with each other.
("There are plenty of tears shed on the screen and even more by the movie theater audience,myself included. I really do recommend this to adoptive families")

As this is obviously a very delicate and personal topic for many people, perhaps the appropriate age group for adoptees to watch my documentary would be around teenage/ young adults.
("When my mum took me to this movie, little did I know that this had put some of my feelings into words that I probably wouldn't have been able to express on my own, 

No comments:

Post a Comment