Sunday 31 March 2013

General Review

In the end, my production turned out to be almost nothing like how I had originally planned it or wanted to be. I didn't use a voice over, narration or particularly low-angled shots, and I completely changed the perspective of it too.
The story line also changed and I decided to make it a lot simpler because people wouldn't understand it otherwise.
I know the whole thing is set in only one location and it seems like almost nothing is going on, so people might have got bored; however, this is a similar aspect to the opening titles of Dead Man's Shoes, (directed by Shane Meadows) whereby the only thing the characters are shown doing is walking. 

http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi950075673/
^I couldn't actually find the particular (opening) scene on Youtube that I was looking for, but here is the imdb link and it also shows the trailer of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment