Tuesday 26 March 2013

Final Changes

Due to the feedback, I have decided to re-name my production title; I have chosen to call it "The Contract" because I think it is more appropriate and still able to give a double meaning.
In the end even though I would have wanted to, I decided not to use a voice over because this would apparently make the story far to complex. Also, instead of multiple sections from different songs, I chose to use only one song but still created from the same musician.

I had to completely scrape my original ideas such as not putting in a news report or a flashback; purely because I wouldn't have been able to fit all of the scenes into only 2 minutes. I knew right from the start of the project that I would have far too many shots and that obviously most of them would not be used in the final cut. Again, this was due to the time limit of the film opening. However, I could have used the audio concept of a news report, like in my original idea of having it from a radio; I tried multiple time to download a track but they didn't work. Therefore I had to do without.

No comments:

Post a Comment