Monday 25 November 2013

Things I almost forgot about

Some additional pieces that I might include:


A long time ago when me and my brothers were first adopted, we were asked by our social worker to draw what we thought we understood about what was happening, this was our Life Story Scroll. Only a few years ago, I decided to take pictures of the scroll we had drawn on and I've only now just remembered that we did it. It contains mainly drawings by us and our foster sisters and the were captions written by our foster mother, care worker and ourselves.
Here is one photo taken from it:




I also found an article that my parents still have, from when we were initially put up for adoption. I actually don't remember this being taken, but I might include this, thus demonstrating an example of how some people may have been adopted.




No comments:

Post a Comment