Sunday 2 December 2012

Planning The Structure And Shots

I have done these in order for me to remember what structure I want the film opening to have. I did them by each individual scene so that I would also have a rough idea about what the final product could look like.

The storyboard is mainly for a visual aid to show what I think the audience would be looking at, and also the angle at which it will be shown. The script is more for my own help for when I will be directing my actors on the days of filming and even helps me remember for when I come round to the editing phase; the cuts, the sound effect, the speed of each one that would create a build up of tension. The fact that I reveal the man straight away established that he will be the main character and important to the story.



Storyboard




Each section has been colour coded with the key at the top right hand corner of the first page. I actually decided to rearrange some of the scenes and made changes to some of them in the actual production.



No comments:

Post a Comment