Wednesday 13 February 2013

Question 6:

What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?



Planning and Research:
I used search engines such as Google and YouTube to refresh my memory on films that I already knew were in the style that I wanted. An example of this would be
I am a regular viewer of this particular channel, so it was more like I was doing revision rather than new research.
Also, I analysed the opening sequence of the film Little Miss Sunshine
 





Production:

I used a digital camera to record the clips, and used a tri-pod to keep the shots still. I used mainly office lighting and at times, I used natural lighting but decided that natural lighting didn't not give a desired effect as it was extremely sunny of the day of filming. To create ambient sounds, printers and coffee machines needed to be used to make a more realistic office scene.

I used several websites during production which are seen in it, these are examples that were shown:
  


 
    
Post-Production:


Premiere Editing software was what I used during post production to change and re-arrange the order of some scenes. I also used Blogger to post updates of anything new

    



Evaluation:
I use this website to post all of my evaluations, therefore I'm using the internet. I also used a program to write documents called Microsoft Word.




No comments:

Post a Comment